Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Crazy Colorful Socks


Here is the first sock of the colorful crazy sock. I am halfway done with the second sock and can't wait to start wearing them.

I could have sworn that these were going to be some ugly socks, because the yarn was not that pretty, but it was free so I can't complain. But these socks are so cute and I can't wait to make another pair. The 2 skeins of colorful yarn looks like its going to make 4-6 pairs of these socks, so maybe I'll make some as gifts, or try something new. Either way I'm happy I found a way to turn ugly yarn into cute socks.

I hope I can finish the second by the weekend, it really just depends on how much work there is at school. As soon as I get them finished I'll post a picture of them on my feet, where socks belong!

3 comments:

Logan said...

Toldja it was ugly.

It would be great without that one brown line that turns up in every section.

Those socks look really cute, though. Way to go!

ukebox said...

Yea i wish they had chosen some better colors to switch between, not like from pink to blue and orange to green.

KnottyLady said...

They turned out really cute!