Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 1

Our first real day here! We drove to our ziplining adventure in our Chrysler Seabring convertible, which we got as a free upgrade from the cheapest car they had. It rained a couple times today already and we were worried we would be ziplining in the rain, but fortunately it cleared up in time.Ziplining was so much fun! We zipped through the trees for about 2 hours. In addition to zipping through the trees we crossed to "bridges." The first had all the horizontal pieces but they weren't connected. That wasn't to hard to cross once you got in the motion of it. The second bridge was a rope bridge, I.e. 3 pieces of rope. That bridge was so hard for me to cross I was so scared! John did great, he even did this cool thing where he leaned back and stuck his hand out to the side. We spent the afternoon at the beach. We rented boogie boards for the week and enjoyed catching waves on the shoreline. We also sat at the poolside bar and had a drink.Later tonight we are going to the plant!
ation res
taurant where some of the best fresh fish are found on the island.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you are having fun!! I am JEALOUS!!!!!! But I could never keep up the pace with you two!!

Please continue to keep us updated on all your adventures and outings. The fish sounds great. If they have it, eat some grouper. It is awesome!

Love,
Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about all your fun..Send more pictures I love them!!! I'm off to Ruidoso tomorrow!
Love,
Mom